Battlefield 3 Gadgets List
In this Battlefield 3 Gadgets list, I will be going over the
different gadgets you are available to equip in Battlefield 3. You can have two gadget slots, each of which
has gadgets specific to it. Gadgets are also kit-specific; different classes get different gadgets.
Note: All gadgets are unlocked by leveling up each individual kit.
Battlefield 3 Gadgets List: Slot 1
There are 10 different items available in slot 1. You should note that some of these gadgets have multiple modes
(i.e. the M320 has access to 3 different types of ammo). You can read the overview of each item below and you can
also click on each item name for a full article detailing more specifics about that particular gadget as well as
going over good strategies for that BF3 gadget.
- Ammo Box - Provides ammo to teammates. Support Kit.
- FIM-932 Stinger - Fires missiles to take down planes and helicopters. Cannot be used to fire at other
players or land vehicles. Locks on to target. Engineer Kit.
- M26 Mass - Shotgun which can attach to an underslung rail. Assault Kit.
- M320 - Gun which can attach to an underslung
rail. Can fire frag grenades, buckshot, or smoke grenades. Assault Kit.
- Medic Kit - Heals nearby teammates. Assault Kit.
- RPG-7V2 - Grenade Launcher. Can be used on vehicles and players. Does not need to lock on. Engineer
- SA-18 IGLA - Fires missiles to take down planes and helicopters. Cannot be used to fire at other players or
land vehicles. Locks on to target. Russian version of the FIM-932 Stinger. Engineer Kit.
- SMAW - All-purpose Rocket Launcher. Useful for taking out cover and blowing up walls that enemies are
hiding behind. Engineer Kit.
- T-UGS - Radar detector. Marks all nearby enemies on the
mini-map for your team. Arguably the best gadget in the game. Recon Kit.
Battlefield 3 Gadgets List: Slot
While the Slot 1 gadgets are generally a bit more powerful than the Slot 2 gadgets, the Slot 2 gadgets
definitely provide a lot of utility for each class and should not be overlooked. Here is the Battlefield 3 Gadgets
- C4 - Remote controlled explosives. A lot of destructive force; useful for blowing holes in walls and taking
down cover. Support Kit.
- Defibrillator - Revives fallen comrades at 30% health. Best for players who die near you that are not in
your squad. Assault Kit.
- EOD Bot - A small remote-control vehicle which can destroy or
repair vehicles, attack players, and arm or disarm M-COMs. Engineer Kit.
- Radio Beacon - Allows players in your squad to spawn at its
location. Good to plant in a safe spot when in dangerous territory. Recon Kit.
- Repair Tool - Can be used to repair your own vehicles or attack enemy vehicles. Must have if you plan to
use vehicles. Engineer Kit.
- MAV - The Micro unmanned Aerial Vehicle can be flown around by players to scout the map. You can mark
targets you spot when controlling this.
- M15 AT Mine - Anti-tank mines which explode on proximity and take out enemy vehicles in one hit. These can
be disarmed and blow up when shot, so be sure to hide them (or take them out if you are on the team using the
- M18 Claymore - Plants an motion-sensitive explosive. Used by Snipers to protect doorways they cannot
otherwise cover. Recon Kit.
- M224 Mortar - Can be placed on the ground and launch mortar (explosives) at marked targets. Works best when
paired up with another player (Recon) to mark targets for you. Support Kit.
- SOFLAM - Marks targets to be hit by guided missiles or mortar, such as the M224 Mortar. Recon Kit.
Battlefield 3 Gadgets List Conclusion
You now know what each gadget does in Battlefield 3. Try to pick the best gadgets which align with your build.
Also, remember that gadgets which may not be very flashy (like the Ammo or Health Kits) can provide a lot
of points which will let you level up quickly.
We will be adding specific articles for each gadget to this page over time, so check back often for more
Want to Boost Your Kill:Death Ratio and Win More
If your answer is yes, then I strongly
recommend getting the Relik Battlefield 3 guide.
If you are tired of losing games and getting
pushed around in Battlefield 3, this killer strategy guide is exactly what you are looking for. It contains all the
tips, tricks, and guides for all kits so you can start raking up kills and completely dominating other players.
Click Here to Get It Now!